Product Comparisons to Help You Buy Better Goods
Today topic is Enfamil Premium Gentlease Review Baby Formula. Are you a mommy searching for a baby formula for your baby? Are you confused about which baby feed is best option for your baby? If these questions are bothering you, then you should choose Enfamil Premium Gentlease Baby Formula.
- Clinically shown to reduce fussiness, gas, and crying in 24 hours
- Has an easy-to-digest protein blend for sensitive tummies
- Closer to breast milk than ever before and has brain-nourishing inositol & DHA
- Twice the amount of DHA as Similac Sensitive* *Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease has not been shown to be superior to Similac Sensitive in nourishing brain development. Enfamil PREMIUM Gentlease has 0.32% DHA, Similac Sensitive has 0.15% DHA of total fatty acids
- #1 pediatrician recommended brand for gassy & fussy babies Among pediatricians recommending a brand
My sin is very sensitive to gas. We started him with good start gentle and soothe – he’d wake up squealing over gas bubbles most nights and had excessive dirty diapers. We tried similac pro-sensitive which helped with the gas bus constipated him. Finally we tried Enfamil Premium Gentlease, and it is by far the best. He rarely struggles with gas and has normal bowels. It’s a bit frothy when mixed but not nearly as much as the Similac. He did start spitting up after we switched, but it was well within normal and seems to have gone away. This is by far the best formula we’ve tried for a sensitive tummy